Wednesday, November 18, 2009

New Place!



I purchased my new home the first of November. It wasn't in perfect in condition. It needs new floors and a lot of paint. I've selected three paint colors: Hopsack (for the Kitchen), Natural (for most of the house) and Swiss coffee for the trim. We began painting a little over a week ago and I am shocked at the difference paint makes. Everything looks so much cleaner.


I'm replacing all the blinds and a couple doors, but I have run into a little problem...none of my doors and windows and doors are a standard size! But thanks to some family help it will all get done! Here are some before and after pics


This is the kitchen before paint. I thought it was a little too bright white. Also the sides of the cabinets are bleached a blue color from the sun.






This is the Kitchen painted Hopsack, after this pic was taken we painted the side of the cabinets Hopsack as well...it really warmed up the space and brought out the grout color. Can't wait to put my red and black Cafe decor in here!




0 comments: