Monday, November 23, 2009

I bought PLANE ticktets


The tickets themselves are not that amazing but the wonderful group of girlfriends I am going to visit are amazing! Here are just a few important points of my upcoming holiday trip:

1) I will be celebrating finishing the first 1/2 of the school year...it has been quite a year! And by Decemeber I am always ready for long two week break. What better way to kick-it off than with a great group girls!

2) I will be taking a San Diego virgin! My friend Ty just got back from deplyment and we will be meeting up in San Diego. I can't wait to show him all the wonderful old haunts.


3) Caitlyn and Cara are throwing an ugly sweater party. I went last year and it was a blast. Although I think I tried to be a little too pretty in my ugly sweater. Last year it was on a Tuesday, this year a Friday so I hope we get to take our ugly sweater out in Pacific Beach. The girls are walking distance to alot of great bars.


4) Seeing my friend Kim's new place. I've already seen it once, but she and I are going through home ownership for the first time this year, along with many other friends, so it's cool to see all the improvements and changes.

0 comments: