Saturday, January 2, 2010

Galt Flea Market

I love the Galt Flea Market! There are such great finds. My biggest purchases are always purses and jewelry. "Dollar Dollar Dollar!" So here my new goodies from my trip to the valley.

This is my new fleece coat. In a double breasted peacoat design. Purple is great with my hair, but there are hints of yellow and pink in it too.

This is a great scarf with all my favorite colors to wear: olive, black, red, pink, orange. It was so great that Megan's mom (a fellow red head) also purchased one.


These are my new pieces of *Bling.* If any of you have ever wondered how I manage to always have a piece of jewelry to match an outfit...this is how I do it. The "Dollar Dollar Dollar" lady at the flea market. This lady was so great the jewelry was all displayed in color order...and to think I only picked 12!

This is my new bag. I of course have purses in almost every color, but my only black bag was very small, only fit the wallet, phone and barely the keys. So this new purse has plenty of room with a convenient outside pocket for the keys. It's already been all over the town!

1 comments:

ChuChulainn said...

Super cute coat! And those leaf earrings remind me of our trip to Huntington Beach. BTW, our couch is from Pottery Barn.