Monday, January 25, 2010

But I Don't WANT to!

Today I did not want to go to the gym. Problem is I haven't gone since last Monday. I missed my class last week and I think that is why I was unmotivated most of last week. So here comes today and I still don't want to go, but I do. OH, but wait there's no parking, I have to park out on the street! Alright, I'm still going. I get in there and there is no space...the class is packed! Ugh! but someone points out a spot, so I stay. Then it turns out the air conditioning is blowing warmish air...add that to the ton of people and it's ridiculously hot! It's ok, I'm gonna push through, this is what gets the week going for me. So THEN! as we are chugging along, stepping all over the risers, the instructor missteps and falls down! I'm thinking really?! What am I doing here? and this is the only time she has fallen in 26 years! Whatever, I stayed.

1 comments:

ChuChulainn said...

LMAO I know how that feels when everything's against you. But I'm so proud you stayed! B/c I'm sure class burns more calories than painting (even tho that burns too, I'm sure of it).