Wednesday, December 30, 2009

I used PLANE tickets!


This is a follow up to my previous post on purchasing plane tickets.
1) Yes the first 1/2 of the school year is over.
2) My friend Ty had a blast in San Diego and he even went all out on the UGLY sweater party. We also saw many popular San Diego sites.
3) The Sweater party was a blast! Sadly I did not get a large group photo. But I do have a few with my girls!
4) Being with my friends made it the best weekend! We finished off our weekend with at the Shout House! a fabulous dueling piano bar in downtown.

I got the best of both worlds in SD. The relaxed Pacific Beach atmosphere for the sweater party and a dressier evening in Downtown. Thank you ladies for the fabulous weekend.

1 comments:

ChuChulainn said...

Hurray!!! I can comment. And yeah, the weekend was pretty awesome. I'm so glad Ty had a good time. xoxo