Friday, December 25, 2009

Almost Done! (The upstairs)




I have been in a rush to get my place put together for Christmas. Not decorated for Christmas, but put together to show my family. My room has pulled together nicely. I am going for a tropical feel, keeping just a little connected to San Diego. I have some great material to put together some pillows, maybe even a throw.



This is my guest room. So excited to have a place for guests and its a real mattress not a blow up! As I started pulling this stuff out I realized 'Wow I've got great taste!' It has been like Christmas early as I open up all the stuff I packed away 8 months ago.






I truly enjoy decorating for the holidays! I didn't have time for the tree, but I did pull out my snowflake shower curtain and accessories... When my ladies come up in February it will be decked out in pinks for Valentine's Day.




CLOSETS! So after living in a very small, old house and then the hall closet at my parents house I am very excited about my walk in closet...and even more excited when I realized the other two closets in the house were all mine too! Therefore, coats/jackets are in the spare bedroom and dresses in the office, and shoes, purses, shirts, and everything else in the master. I think I found a place for everything.


The last room upstairs is my soon to be office/sewing/music room. It will all be done in black and white, should be very cute. Downstairs pics to come....

0 comments: