Monday, December 28, 2009

Shoes!

I love shoes! If you've seen my closet you know. My students have noticed that I wear a different pair every day. I have almost every color in the rainbow...I think orange is the only one missing.
However you must know that I never spend a ton of money on these fun shoes. I pick them up here and there on the clearance racks for 5 bucks or so. Most of the time there aren't a ton of size 10, but lately the pickin' has been very good.


These are two pairs that I picked up for $4.99. The white is nice and simple and the others will be added to my more wild collection



These are part of a buy 3 for $20 sale I ran across. I was in need of new red ones for the holiday season, and yellow is my new favorite color this year. Mostly because I discovered that when yellow is far away from my red hair or in just the right shade, I can wear it...(still unsure about orange) The third pair (not pictured) is a classic tan pair that will go with anything!

1 comments:

RedBarcaHall said...

Finally able to comment